Last Updated: 29 Nov 2015
DISCLAIMER: Titles posted on this blog are posted with the permission of the author and/or publisher. Submissions should be received from the author, the author’s representative (author MUST be CC’d on the submission email) or the publisher. All others will be deleted.
NOTE: This blog does not re-post chapters. Titles only appear ONCE and remain in the archive so long as the title is available for purchase.
- Title MUST be available for PURCHASE at the time of submission, not pre-order, not coming soon, not out tomorrow/in two days/etc. Titles submitted before they release will be deleted.
- This blog is a promotion tool for ADULT ROMANCE and EROTICA — any heat level or relationship type.
- Fiction with strong romantic elements are welcome.
- Self-published titles are welcome.
- No YA (young adult) or NA (new adult) due to mature content of other posts. Exceptions for New Adult Erotic Romance and New Adult Erotica.
- Age of the book doesn’t matter so long as it is CURRENTLY available for purchase.
- Titles no longer available for purchase (for whatever reason) will be removed without notification.
- No titles with standard (as agreed upon by majority of publishers) objectionable content:
- Racial, religious, gender, sexual intolerance
- Bestiality (sentient animals are the exception)
- Incest (that includes twin-cest)
- Bodily Functions
- Necrophilia (zombies are the exception)
- Rape as titillation
- Submit the ENTIRE first chapter or nothing at all.
- Exception: Blog tour partners
- Exception: titles with no chapters — submit the first scene (minimum 1000 words).
- First come, first served opportunity. Your link and date will be emailed to you when your post is scheduled.
- Posts appear at 1:00AM Eastern.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT send a PDF or anything copied from a PDF. The formatting will be wrong and I’m not wasting time fixing it.
(example: 1stChp – Serenity)
NOTE: (as of 29 Nov 2015) No more temporary multi-author box sets. If the box set is going to be available for purchase for less than 12 months, do NOT submit it.
Note: As of 10 January 2014, this blog will no longer host contests. Blog Tour partners are the exception.